With military work from armed forces personnel based on Salisbury Plain forming an increasing amount of our family law team’s caseload, we need a specialist family lawyer based full-time in Amesbury.
So we thought it would be useful to introduce our new family law team member to you – so if you need legal advice about any aspect of family law, civil partnership dissolution, relationship breakdown or divorce, you have a friendly face to turn to.
Liam Oliver– Liam joined Bonallack and Bishop in July 2019 as part of the FamilyTeam . Liam is currently training through CILEx Law School and is working towards becoming a qualified Chartered Legal Executive. He personally runs the weekly drop-in family surgery the firm’s Amesbury office.
Liam can be contacted directly at our Amesbury office on 01980 676612 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
When Liam isn’t at work or revising hard for an exam he likes to keep active by playing rugby or being at the gym. He can also be found out on the water on his boat fishing in Poole Bay with family and friends or on the bank enjoying the sun with some rods in the water.
Military Divorce – how we can help you
Don’t forget that here at Bonallack and Bishop, we continue to offer the following;
- A FREE 30 minutes first interview for divorce and family law issues
- The free drop-in ‘Family Law’ surgery every Wednesday afternoon between 2pm and 5pm at our Amesbury office at 5 Salisbury Street. No appointment necessary
- 10% discount to all serving and retired members of the military on all our legal services
Based in Bulford, Tidworth or elsewhere on Salisbury plain? Going through military divorce? Contact us now
Whether you are currently serving in the UK Forces or have retired from the military, if you are currently going through a relationship breakdown or thinking about getting divorced, our specialist military divorce team have the experience you need need.
Call Kate at our Amesbury office directly on  622992 for FREE initial phone advice or
- Drop in to our Family Law surgery every Wednesday afternoon between 2pm and 5pm at our Amesbury office at 5 Salisbury Street
- E-mail our team using the contact form below