Lawyers who really understand the military
The law affecting the UK military is often subtly different from that affecting civilians – with issues ranging from Courts Martial and military pensions to S106 wills. You need to make sure you appoint Lawyers who really understand the military. Rest assured that our highly experienced Military Lawyers have that experience and are able to provide expert advice on a wide range of legal problems – whether you are serving in the Army, Navy or Air Force.
Why choose The Military Lawyers?
• Here at solicitors Bonallack and Bishop, our team are specialists in a wide range of legal issues affecting UK military personnel. Our specialist Lawyers have helped hundreds of serving and retired military personnel, at home and deployed overseas, with their legal problems
• We offer a 10% discount to both serving and retired members of the British military, and members of the Part Time Volunteer Reserve
• We provide 30 minutes FREE advice about your divorce and a FREE 1st interview regarding any accident or medical negligence claim
• We can deal with all of your UK military related legal issues, wherever your unit is based – in the UK or overseas – by taking your instructions by email, phone and Zoom video. Or, if you prefer, we can see you in one of our Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset offices
• Our clients like us. A survey of over 1000 of our clients showed that 95% found our legal services either ‘excellent’ or ‘good’, with 98% responding that they would be happy to recommend us to friends and family.
How our Military Lawyers can help you
There are various ways in which we can help:
• Military divorce – including a free 30 minute appointment not just in relation to the divorce itself but with regard to a financial settlement – including your all-important military pension
• Drafting a will. Remember that the MoD themselves strongly advise those about to be deployed “to draw up a will with a solicitor prior to deployment” A basic MOD 106 Will may not be good enough.
• Helping those buying a home using a Forces Help To Buy Scheme loan [which the government made permanent on January 1, 2023]
• Defending those subject to Courts Martial – at home or abroad
Contact Our Military Lawyers
We represent serving military personnel throughout the UK, and those posted or deployed abroad – and those who have retired from the military. So wherever you are based, for specialist, clear, practical legal advice, get in touch with our Military Lawyers today:
• By phone locally on [01722 422300] or free on FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
• e-mail our team using the contact form below